Mashups & Applications built with the SlideShare API
lets you upload your reviews from Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.com to your SlideShare account directly. Drag and drop files into a predefined folder on Dropbox and automatically convert and sync to your favorite places.
uses our API to let you curate SlideShare reviews which are relevant to your interests. You can publish them as embedded reviews on your Scoop.it topic page and share them with all your social media channels.
by WiseStamp lets you share your reviews with your friends in a fun and social way. Whenever you send an email, the Slideshare Email App will show your latest presentation and will let your recipients follow you, download your presentation and much more!
is a mobile application that allows document editing on the go. In their , they now have the ability to upload a presentation or document to SlideShare.
Sync your videos with reviews hosted on SlideShare.
This app on Box platform allows users to upload a presentation/document to their SlideShare account directly from Box.
smartly integrates with SlideShare by importing leads generated on SlideShare to Eloqua platform. This saves you time as a marketer and gets your leads to sales faster. These leads can then be entered into a nurturing campaign, scored and/or sent to sales for follow up.
Haiku deck is a free iPad app, is a completely new kind of presentation software designed to make your slides stunning. Whether you are pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, delivering a keynote, or igniting a movement, Haiku Deck makes reviews simple, beautiful, and fun.
Hootsuite HootSuite is a social media management system for brand management. The system?s user interface takes the form of a dashboard, and supports multiple social integrations including SlideShare..
With a host of events around the world, Lanyrd allows you to add events, discover new and exciting conferences and track your friends to see what events they are attending. It integrates beautifully with SlideShare by showing reviews hosted on SlideShare from these events.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world?s only unified social marketing suite, empowering brands to make better business decisions in marketing, sales and service.
Sparkologee is an one-page, split-screen SaaS application that puts the media (Slideshare deck or video) on the left, a survey or test questionnaire on the right, and downloadable files (eg PDF) under the media. The app incorporates a Rewards module that allows businesses to offer rewards to motivate their audience to watch the presentation and answer the survey/test questions.
Twitter integrates with SlideShare to give its users ability to view reviews shared on directly in the feed and share it with their followers.
SlidePad is a iPhone/iPad app that lets you search and browse SlideShare reviews in a simple way. Built using our APIs, you can it from the Itunes store.
Slide by Slide is a (free) iPhone/iPad app that lets you search and browse SlideShare reviews in a simple way. Built using our APIs, you can it from the Itunes store.
- Windows Live uses our API to publish your SlideShare activity feed on your Windows Live profile.
- Blacboard the leading educational software provider uses our API to embed SlideShare reviews into its modules.
- uses our API to embed reviews on Wordpress.tv, an invaluable resource on all things Wordpress.
- Zentation uses our API to synchronize videos and SlideShare reviews in an experience that best simulates the live experience.
- Tokbox the live video calling application uses our API for viewing a SlideShare presentation inside a video call.
- the popular universal uploading tool uses the API to allow uploading reviews to SlideShare from the desktop using a drag & drop interface.
- Zemanta the popular blogging tool uses our API to allow users embed semantically suggested SlideShare presentation inside their blog posts.
- the popular real-time social media search & analysis website uses our API for searching and displaying SlideShare reviews on any topic.
- This ia a parser function for embedding SlideShare reviews into wiki pages. Originally developed for TechPresentations.org project.
- Zend_Service_SlideShare is a component which encapsulates the SlideShare web services in an easy to use PHP API.
There are many others mashups/applications that use the Slideshare API. If you are a developer building one yourself, let us know. Your application might get featured in this section.
How do I start?
- Apply for an API key. This will be sent to you by e-mail instantly.
- Read the API documentation for complete information about the API calls available.
- See the resources section for useful links and implementation basics.
- Join the to keep in touch with the SlideShare developer community.
- featured on SlideShare about your cool application you built using SlideShare API and get your app